So, each month we’ll check in with our goals from the previous month and our plans for the new month. I’ll feature a photo and accomplishment from previous participants to accompany each meet-up. This is the first month – yay!
August Career /Life Goals
1. Ask for more responsibility at work, a raise and a new title. (Yes! This was a big one for me, and I’m thrilled about my new role).
August was a big month not just because I started transitioning into a new position at work, but because before the month ended, I turned a year older. I took stock of life, reflecting on the five areas I wanted to focus on this year: Alice, Modite, Health, Relationships, and Financial. I discovered I felt like I had Alice and Relationships down, but the rest could use some work… which leads me to my goals for September.
September Career/Life Goals
1. Start to exercise once a week.
2. Get 30% more blog and PR coverage for Alice than I did in August.
3. Update and automate budget to appropriately allocate money toward credit card debt and savings accounts.
4. Start writing weekly on Modite again.
What about you? What are your September goals? Are you kicking it into high gear for Fall?
To participate in the meet-up:
- Post a list of your career/life related goals for Sept, along with your checked off August goals if you’d like, on your own blog
- Come back here and leave a link to your post in the comments (*If you don’t have your own blog, feel free to share your list of goals right here in the comments to join in!)
- Then, check out everyone else’s lists as they leave comments - click their links, visit their blogs, say hello, meet, greet and support each other because that’s what it’s all about!
I’m so excited about this project and really hope you join in. I’ll post a mid-month reminder to keep you accountable. The next meet-up will be Wednesday, September 30th so that we can check in and set goals for October.
Looking forward to seeing your Sept goals!